Convenient STD Testing
Unlike other STD testing services, our test panel allows you to test for hepatitis A without extra charge. We want you to be comfortable throughout the process so we won't ever ask you embarrassing questions now or at the lab. Your billing statement will show FPK Services for all charges to maintain your privacy.
Our test recommendation tool can help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions. If you decide you need to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists available to take your calls. Get convenient STD testing in Terre Haute at any of our testing centers.
Test results will be made available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. All test results are sent immediately by email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Terre Haute, Indiana
The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests regularly. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on STD infection rates in Terre Haute.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection among whites in Indiana as of 2011 was 100.6 per 100,000 as of 2011.
- Most people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana in 2011 were in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
- Of 18,375 HIV/AIDS tests given by the state of Indiana in 2011, 125 had a positive result.
- By the end of 2011, 10,279 people were living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana.
- The number of new HIV cases in Indiana increased from 2010 to 2011.
At STDcheck.com, we offer many fast ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.