Local HIV Testing Centers
At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process easy and straightforward. There is no better value in the 47803 for sexually transmitted disease testing and test packages. We guarantee all testing outcomes from our CLIA-certified testing laboratories.
As long as you cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations, you'll receive your money back. We put a glossary of STD terms on our site to help you understand the lingo that are typically used in reference to sexually transmitted diseases and testing. All of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases are included when you test with us.
Our specialists test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Terre Haute STD testing available. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 47803 area.
STD Morbidity Data for Terre Haute, Indiana
STD transmission rates in Indiana are on the rise every year. Get tested in Terre Haute to be certain of your STD status.
- 413 people were diagnosed with HIV in 2012.
- The number of people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana increased from 9,893 to 10,279 from 2010 to 2011.
- Most people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana were concentrated in urban centers in 2011.
- 27,801 new cases of Chlamydia were reported in Indiana in 2011.
- The cumulative number of HIV cases in children born to HIV positive mothers in Indiana from 1982 until 2011 was 881.
Every person in Indiana, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases. STDs are an epidemic all over the country, including the Terre Haute area. Protect yourself against the transmission of STDs with condoms and dental dams.