Local Private STD Testing
To make sure the results you receive are accurate, our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process. 4,000 nationwide locations mean more testing centers in Tempe, Arizona for your convenience. You can test for STDs the same day you buy it with our 85282 STD testing.
Refunds are available for anyone who needs to cancel their testing prior to visiting our labs. Get an explanation of the lingo used to discuss STD testing in the glossary of terminology on our website. Our Tempe STD testing is the only truly comprehensive online service that includes ALL of the most frequently spread sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our STD testing process was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Finding the nearest location is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. Our labs test for so many diseases that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Tempe, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Information is one of the most important components of defending yourself against STDs. If you live in Tempe, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of Tempe with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- For every 100,000 15-19 year-olds, 1,918.8 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- Adults aged from 45 and 54 are more likely to contract hepatitis C than any other age group.
- In 2010, the percentage of adults who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis was over 38%.
- 2,350 cases of gonorrhea were reported in males in 2011
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
All tests for transmitted infections offered by STDcheck.com are approved by the Food and Drug Administration, unlike other STD testing companies.