Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We know your time is precious so we do not need extra paperwork. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 85281 testing centers, and getting your results- all without visiting a physician's office.
We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal mandate we follow that keeps your information private. Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you can be sure that our STD tests are safe and reliable.
Our laboratories test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our testing process to ensure utmost secrecy. The first step is to find a test center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the centers.
Tempe, Arizona STD Information
Any Tempe resident who has not been tested for STDs is not maintaining control of their sexual health. Every sexually active resident of Arizona is at risk for getting an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year.
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- 1047 cases of HIV have been found in females in 2011
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- The rate of HIV infection among Blacks in 2011 was 11.3%
Studies show that a quarter or more of Arizona adults have an STD and don't know it. Use contraceptives and get tested in Tempe often for the safest sexual wellness routine possible.