Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our competitors wish they could beat our pricing for STD tests in 92592, but they can't. You will be able to complete our simple testing process within minutes and be on your way. Our local STD testing laboratories around the US are CLIA-certified so you know your results are accurate and guaranteed.
Our test procedures were developed under the supervision of physicians, so you know they're safe. Choosing to test at our labs means you are taking the same test offered by hospitals and doctors. Our blog is designed to be a resource for honest information and articles on the latest STD issues.
Test results, when available, are emailed to you. Results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Information for Temecula, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Temecula area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health routine for sexually active people.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
Don't be another statistic- get tested today. Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new STDs each year. STD testing is the best way to find out what your sexual health is and maintain control of it.