Local STD Testing Centers
No other online STD test service includes Hepatitis A in their all-inclusive 10 test STD panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. No embarrassing questions to answer when you test with us.
Read our customer testimonials. Pay for your STD testing safely on our website with our checkout process featuring 128-bit encryption. Ask questions and discuss STD testing with our trained counselors 24/7.
Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. We designed our system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Our labs conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there.
Temecula, California STI Statistics
If you want to get rid of all doubt about your sexual health, STD testing is the only way to do it. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gather and distribute data and statistics about STDs and HIV in Temecula in an annual report.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
1,412,791 Americans have chlamydiaand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.