Same-Day STD Testing
We guarantee your test will not take longer than 5 minutes to complete. All of the 92590 STD testing packages we offer online allow you to test without visiting a physician's office. Our lab techs require only your test code and no supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the lab.
The STD tests we offer is identical to that ones used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our STD testing is doctor- monitored to ensure safety and quality. You can check our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay informed about advances in STD testing and treatment.
At Temecula STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most advanced method to test for STIs in blood and urine. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 92590 area. It is important to test for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that.
STD information for: Temecula, California
Any Temecula resident who has not taken an STD test is not maintaining control of their sexual wellbeing. Every sexually active resident of California is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
Our STD testing locations all over the United States can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.