Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Our same-day 92590 STD testing can't be beat. Get tested for STDs at any of our Temecula, California locations or 4,000+ STD testing centers in the country.
Deciding to test at our labs means you are getting the same test offered by hospitals and doctors. Our blog is designed to be a resource for factual information and posts on the latest STD topics. Our test procedures were developed under the supervision of physicians, so you know they're safe.
Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted diseases, no one will know why you are there. To locate the nearest location to you, enter your zip code on our website. We will take care of you as we will like to be taken care of.
Temecula, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare regimen for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Temecula area.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
About 25% of all people with STDs don't know that they are positive. Many STDs can be contracted more than once. Don't get stuck with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now.