Local Private STD Testing
For certain conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Tavares, Florida to speed up your treatment process. Our STD tests are advanced enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in Tavares, Florida can provide you with the name of a specialist who can start your treatment if you test positive for an STD.
Take advantage of the resources we offer, such as our blog Exposed, to maintain control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service. We use the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are safe.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the management of a doctor for your safety.
We designed our testing procedure with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Our laboratories tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. Find the location closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Tavares, Florida STI Morbidity Data
Tavares STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual health. Any sexually active Florida resident is at risk for catching an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Protect yourself against infection with condoms and dental dams. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new sexually transmitted disease every year. You may have an STD and be unaware but the only way to find out for sure is to get tested.