Same-Day STD Testing
We use simple STD tests that screen a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. Our physicians in Tavares, Florida may be able to prescribe antibiotics for your affliction, making your treatment the fastest possible. We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Tavares, Florida if your STD test comes back positive.
We give a full refund within 1-2 days for any testing that is cancelled prior to visiting one of our testing centers. Our STD test packages do not exclude any of the most commonly occurring STDs- HIV, oral and genital herpes, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. You can use the glossary of STD terms on our website to learn frequently used STD terminology.
Your health insurer will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We know how crucial your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test.
STD Infections Data for Tavares, Florida
Put your sexual well being first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread. Thanks to the federal government and the Florida department of health, data is available about Tavares STD infection rates.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to get STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.