Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
You can trust the result you receive from us because our process has been vetted by diagnostic experts. All of our 4,000 nationwide testing centerss are ready to give you the best STD testing, including our centers in Taunton, Massachusetts. All of our 02780 testing centers make it possible to take your STD test the same day you purchase it.
We take steps to provide conveniently located test locations close to you in Taunton. If you don't know whether you need to test for a certain disease or not, you can use our online test recommendation tool to get a personalized suggestion. If you want to be updated on the status of your STD test results, you can call our health specialists any time, night or day.
We built our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also conduct tests for other non-STD related infections. You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing process ourselves.
Taunton, Massachusetts STD Data
Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Massachusetts annually about STD infections and rates in Taunton. Reduce your risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are spread.
- In 2011, more men (12,917) reported having HIV/AIDS than women (5,253) in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, men accounted for 33.9 HIV infections per 100,000 persons residing in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, the total number of AIDS related deaths in Massachusetts was 334.
- In 2011, Hispanics had an estimated rate of 64.5 HIV infections per 100,000 people living in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, Massachusetts had an estimated rate of 319.7 chlamydia infections per 100,000 people.
Massachusetts residents often don't follow-up on STDs because they are embarrassed. Enlightening yourself and learning your STD status is the first step in preventing the spread of diseases in Massachusetts. Many STDs can be cured, but some cannot. Many STDs run their course without symptoms. Some, but not all, STDs can be cured.