Local HIV Testing Centers
Your time is important and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our fast testing process do not require extra paperwork when you arrive at your local testing loction. No physician exam is necessary to test for STDs at our 15084 test centers.
Our test locations are conveniently located in Tarentum. While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at 24/7 for a status update. Use our helpful test recommendation tool to find out what testing is right for you.
We test for common STDs in 15084 using the most sophisticated Tarentum STD testing methods available. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is crucial, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved / cleared by the FDA.
Tarentum, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The Tarentum area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is.
- for gonorrhea infections. In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge process approved / cleared by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.