Online STD Testing Service
Our process has been shortened so you only need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our trained testing center technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete supplemental paperwork. Our 33612 STD testing allows you test for STDs without visiting a doctor's office or hospital.
We do not exclude any of the most common STDs from the STD test packages that we offer, so you'll be tested for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. The glossary of sexually transmitted disease terms helps you keep up with STD lingo. If you cancel your testing before visiting any of our testing locations, we will refund your money within 1-2 days.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. We will email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed.
Tampa, Florida STD Statistics
Sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission rates in Florida continue to increase as more and more residents get infected. Periodic Tampa STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by doctors with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if left untreated.