Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Test for STDs in the 33613 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital. We do not require additional paperwork once you purchase your testing package. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed
We have the easiest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and receive your money back within 24 to 48 hours. We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and treatment, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website. Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that screens for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Your health insurance company will never know about your test results nor will we ever place them on your permanent medical records. Test results are easy to read on smartphones, PCs and tablets. We will send by email your test results immediately they become available.
STD Information for Tampa, Florida
STD infection rates are rising steadily in Florida. If you want to be sure of your STD status, the easy solution is to take an STD test in Tampa.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
STD testing is the most surefire way to find out what your sexual health is and maintain control of it. Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new sexually transmitted diseases each year. Don't be a statistic- get tested now.