Online STD Testing Service
Because our physicians can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Tampa, Florida, you can get treatment faster. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Tampa, Florida if you need to begin STD treatment. You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample.
Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, updated to help educate you on STD topics and issues. We administer the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our testing locations always have a doctor on hand to oversee the testing procedures for your safety.
We created our testing process for your maximum comfort. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of test centers close to you. Our company conduct tests for other conditions so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Tampa, Florida
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gather and distribute data and statistics about sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in Tampa in an early report. If you want to eliminate all doubt about your sexual STD status, STD testing is the only way to do it.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
Get tested routinely to ensure that you do not have any STDs. Your health should be important to you.