Confidential STD Testing
Our doctors in Tamarac, Florida can refer you to a specialist in your area if you need to begin treatment for an STD. Our Tamarac, Florida physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to simplify the treatment process. When you visit our STD testing labs, you're in and out quickly because you only give a small blood or urine sample.
You will always get complete STD testing with us because we don't exclude HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for STDs. As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for your money back within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. The glossary of STD terms on our site gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo.
We created our testing system to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our test centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. Getting started with your test is fast - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Tamarac, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Tamarac and around the US every year. Be confident of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
There are numerous reasons you need to get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.