Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our doctors in Tallahassee, Florida can offer a referral to a specialist if you need to begin treatment for an STD. Our licensed doctors can write prescriptions in Tallahassee, Florida. We are able to test a very small sample of blood or urine, so you are in and out of our testing center quickly.
Visit our blog, Exposed, for articles about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment. Take physician- monitored STD tests at your convenience at any of our labs. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that deliver reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service.
You will receive your test results via email message. Your test results can be read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records.
Tallahassee, Florida STI Morbidity Data
The only way to be confident that you are STD-free is to take an STD test. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information about STD infection rates in Tallahassee.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
We have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few close to you.