Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. No physician's office or hospital visits are required for our STD testing in 97540. One reason our customer satisfaction rate is so high is that we have eliminated the need for supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the test center.
Get your money back for any test that you cancel prior to going to one of our testing centers. We check for every common STD, not just some of them. Our glossary of STD phrases will help you decipher the terminology used to talk about STDs, testing, and treatment.
The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. With many testing centers in the 97540 area, it is easy to get STD testing. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the body with quick results. STDcheck.com makes Talent STD testing fast.
STI Infections Data for Talent, Oregon
Periodic STD testing is the key to being in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Talent area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- 13,643 people in Oregon had chlamydia in 2011.
- 1,489 people have tested positive for gonorrhea in Oregon in the year of 2011.
- Hispanics in Oregon were almost twice as likely to contract HIV than whites in 2011.
- In 2012, 9,280 Oregonians were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2011, men residing in Oregon between the ages 25-64 were more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
Most STIs are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.