Local Same-Day STD Testing
We offer the best STD testing in 98418 at prices that no other service can beat. We guarantee a straightforward and easy testing process. Our test locations are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) guidelines.
We test for all of the most common STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the handy glossary of STD terms on our site to decipher common STD terms. You will receive a full refund if you choose to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations.
We use our facilities also and have created a testing procedure that treats you just like we want to be treated. Our test locations screen for many conditions so do not worry about others knowing what you are testing for - they will never know. Entering your zip code into a search box on our website will give you a complete list of all test locations in your area.
STD Morbidity Data for Tacoma, Washington
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Washington contain data about STDs and HIV in Tacoma. Information is the greatest way to start defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Mason County had the second-highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 167 diagnoses for every 100,000 residents.
- There were 318 new HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 13 to 24 between 2008 and 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2011, Washingtonians aged 55 and up were affected by 208 new HIV infections.
- 1,214 Hispanic/Latino Washington residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- Of the male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
One of the most dangerous aspects of STDs is that most of them are asymptomatic so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.