Online STD Testing Service
Our exclusive all-inclusive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A. Order your STD test today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
We ensure your comfort throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions.
You can elect to test at any of our conveniently located test centers throughout Tacoma. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get a personalized test suggestion. Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, 24/7 to get a status update on your STD test results.
Our testing process is consumer friendly - it was built to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a test location close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs also screens for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections so your reason for being there will remain a secret.
Tacoma, Washington STD Information
You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which Tacoma STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Washington, you are at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
- As of 2011, the state of Washington was home to 10,732 people living with HIV.
- 7,157 cases of HIV among men in Washington were contracted through male-to-male sexual contact.
- From 2008-2011, there were 661 HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 25 to 34.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
Our HIV RNA test is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.