Fast Local STD testing Centers
Get treated for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from our Tacoma, Washington physicians if you results are positive. The fastest Tacoma STD testing and treatment is possible thanks to our nationwide network of doctors who can write the prescriptions that cure certain diseases. Keep the STD testing process simple by using our tests that are advanced enough to detect STDs with just a small blood or urine sample.
Learn the lingo typically used about STDs, testing, and treatment with the glossary of STD terminology on our website. Your money is refunded within 1-2 days if you decide to cancel your testing as long as it is before you visit our testing location. Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most frequently occurring STDs- can be taken indiviudally or as one comprehensive panel.
Our labs test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our system to ensure utmost secrecy. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the test centers. The first step is to find a test location in your area by entering your zip code on our website.
Tacoma, Washington STD Statistics
To stay in control of your sexual health at all times, you have to take STD tests often. If you live in the Tacoma area, there are reports published annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission categories of STDs in your area.
- The Asian population of Washington accounted for 110 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- The state of Washington was #39 in the nation for chlamydia infections by population in 2010.
- There were 3,938 people living with HIV in 2010 in Washington between the ages of 45 and 54.
- From 2008 to 2011, Washington women accounted for 320 new HIV infections.
- Between 2008 and 2011, Washingtonians aged 55 and up were affected by 208 new HIV infections.
People with HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.