Convenient STD Testing
Our same-day STD testing in 98418 gives you the key to your sexual health quicker. Tacoma, Washington STD testing is simple at any of our 4,000 testing centers are throughtout United States,. Our diagnostic specialists have thoroughly analyzed our testing process to ensure your results are accurate.
We make sure all testing at our labs is managed by a physician. We always offer the same STD tests that are used in hospitals. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD screening and treatment to help you stay educated.
Our labs test for other diseases so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. Finding a nearby test location is fast by entering your zip code on our website. As healthcare consumers, we have created STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves.
STD Infections Data for Tacoma, Washington
Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Washington each year about STD infections and rates in Tacoma.
- There were 1,495 women living with HIV in Washington in 2010.
- 1,214 Hispanic/Latino Washington residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- Of the male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 355 Washington women living with HIV reported getting the disease from IV drug use.
- Mason County had the second-highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 167 diagnoses for every 100,000 residents.
Because some STDs show no symptoms, it is easy for a Washington resident to have an STD without knowing. Many STDs can be spread through skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Tacoma. Some STDs, if never treated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death.