Local STD Testing Centers
If your Syracuse STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral. By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment available in Syracuse and the whole state of New York. We don't offer any STD testing that takes anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample.
Choose our physician-monitored STD testing to ensure your safety. Check our blog regularly for compelling posts on current STD topics. Receive the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and clinics with our confidential online STD testing service.
STDcheck.com tests for common STIs in 13210 using the most sophisticated Syracuse STD testing methods available. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is crucial, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA.
STD Statistics for Syracuse, New York
The health department of New York and the federal government determine statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Syracuse every year.
Don't gamble with your sexual well being by being uneducated about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread.
- New York ranked 8th among the 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
Many STDs can be gotten more than once. Don't let unsafe sex leave you with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. About 25% of all people with STDs don't know that they are infected.