Local Same-Day STD Testing
Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we don't ask questions. Since we consider hepatitis A testing vital, we include it in our comphrehensive test panel. For confidentiality concerns, all services appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
We try to give you a variety of ways to pay by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We strive to protect your personal information by adhering to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates. Because we use the same labs that your area hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service.
Results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. Test results are sent to you via email message. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance provider.
Sylvania, Georgia Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Sylvania.
- The Black male HIV rate in 2010 was 5.2 times higher than that of White males.
- The Black female HIV infection rate was 12.2 times that of white females in Georgia in 2010.
- Georgia's STD rate for 15-19 year olds was 31.6 per 1,000 residents in 2011.
- Georgia ranked 4th out of 50 states for syphilis transmission at the end of 2012.
- Blacks were diagnosed with HIV 33,147 times in Georgia in 2008.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises getting tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have a test panel for both diseases at STDcheck.com.