Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Lincolnton, North Carolina may be able to provide a specialist recommendation so you can begin treatment. If you are positive for an STD in Lincolnton, North Carolina, our doctorsmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical.
We take many forms of payment to make the checkout process as easy as possible. Our labs are the same ones used by hospitals in your area. We abide by all federal and state privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Your test results will be available on tablets, PCs and smartphones. We never report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurer or place it on your private medical records. We keep your test results private by sending it to the email address you give us.
STD Morbidity Data for Lincolnton, North Carolina
Any Lincolnton resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual health. Every sexually active resident of North Carolina is at risk for catching an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year.
- About 370 women in the state of North Carolina have been infected with HIV in 2011
- 1254 syphilis infections have been reported in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The rate of HIV-related death in North Carolina was higher than the national rate every year from 2008 to 2010.
While other companies need you to wait up to 28-30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.