Online STD Testing Service
All of our tests are simple, needing only a blood or urine sample. If you test positive for an STD in Sweeny, Texas, our doctors may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can start treatment. Get the fastest treatment available for certain diseases, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Sweeny, Texas.
Talk to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered 24/7. Check the website for customer reviews and testimonials. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure.
Your test results can be read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We send the test results by email when ready. We don't report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Sweeny, Texas
Taking STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health regimen. Infection rates are just one of the types of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Sweeny each year.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
Our STD testing locations all over United States of America can get you in and out in less than 5 minutes so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.