Convenient STD Testing
Our Mcmurray, Pennsylvania physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to simplify the treatment process. When you visit our STD testing labs, you're in and out fast because you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in Mcmurray, Pennsylvania can refer you to a specialist in your area if you need to begin treatment for an STD.
We have trained counselors on standby 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our payment process is secure with 128 bit encryption. Read client review and testimonials on our website.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard in the industry. The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel. In the 15317 area, we have the most advanced Mcmurray STD testing available.
Mcmurray, Pennsylvania STI Morbidity Data
The Mcmurray area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD data. Periodic STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual wellbeing.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
We guarantee quick test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other companies can only guarantee results in a week or so.