Rapid STD Testing
Our 4,000 STD testing centers in the country include many in Surprise, Arizona. Learn your STD status faster with our same-day 85374 STD testing. Our system is vetted regularly to give you correct STD test results.
Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information safeguarded. The hospitals in your area process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be reliable. Any time you pay for any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 85374 area. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Surprise STD testing available.
STD information for: Surprise, Arizona
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Surprise each year. STD testing is the only way to discover for sure if you have an STD.
- Arizona ranks 11th among states for having the highest rate of chlamydia cases and 13th for syphilis.
- Of the women living in Arizona with an HIV diagnosis in 2010, over 67% contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In Arizona, it is estimated that at least 100,000 people are infected with hepatitis C.
- In 2011, 75 of every 100,000 Arizonans had gonorrhea
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
Get tested for STDs frequently. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to stopping their spread. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners.