Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We have testing locations in Surfside Beach, South Carolina and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 29575 testing centers the same day. Our tests for sexually transmitted diseases have been verified and approved by certified diagnostic specialists.
Put your mind at ease with a status update from one of our health specialists while you await your test results. Make figuring out what tests you need to take simple with our online test recommendation tool. Go to any of the test centers we have conveniently located in Surfside Beach.
It is crucial to test for the common STDs using the most advanced techniques in the Surfside Beach area. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 29575 and we have created a panel to specially test for both diseases at the same time. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood.
STD Rate for Surfside Beach, South Carolina
Know your STD status by getting tested in Surfside Beach. STD infection rates increase every year in South Carolina.
- The most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina women in 2010 was heterosexual contact.
- There were 3,882 South Carolina residents between the ages of 35 and 44 with HIV in 2010.
- There were 3,399 white South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
- There were 23 HIV-positive Asians living in South Carolina at the end of 2010.
- The rate of syphilis infection among South Carolina residents in 2010 was 3.4 per 100,000 people.
It takes less than 5 minutes to get STD test with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for? Get tested today.