Same-Day Online STD Testing
You don't have to wait between purchasing your STD test and taking it with our same-day 28462 STD testing. You have many options for STD testing in Supply, North Carolina thanks to our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country. You can have confidence in our testing process - it has been vetted by diagnostic specialists.
Get your money back if you must as long as you cancel prior to visiting one of our testing centers. Don't pay too much to test for every one of the most frequently occurring STDs when we test for all of them for one low price. Use the glossary of STD terms on our website to learn about the phrases used when talking about STDs.
You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results, when available, are dispatched to you. Results are available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Supply, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- Of the 2,670 HIV-positive people in Wake County in 2010, 1,590 were Black.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and know you are STD free.