Rapid STD Testing
Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. With over 4,000 testing centers throughout the country, including the Supply, North Carolina area, STD testing is convenient and effortless. Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 28462 testing centers in the same day.
We accept multiple payment methods to create a flexible checkout process, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. All of our STD testing takes place in the same labs that hospitals near you use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal standard mandate for securing your private information.
We never place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them. We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
STI Morbidity Data for Supply, North Carolina
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests often.
- Of the 24,476 cases of HIV living in NC in 2010, 6,414 were among white people.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
- Wake County had 2,670 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 2nd highest in North Carolina.
- Of the 2,670 people living with HIV in Wake County in 2010, 814 were white.
Our labs are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.