Convenient STD Testing
When you test with us, be assured that you will receive correct results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. Same-day STD testing is available at any of our 94087 testing locations. Our 4,000 STD testing locations nationwide make California STD testing with many options in Sunnyvale.
We include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in our comprehensive STD testing. Our glossary of STD terms explains STD lingo. Refunds are processed in 1-2 whenever you cancel testing prior to visiting our test facilities.
As healthcare consumers, we have created STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a nearby lab is fast by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for other conditions so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Sunnyvale, California
Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases. The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of California in particular.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
Because some STDs do not have symptoms, it is easy for a California resident to have an STD and not know it. Some STDs, if never treated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death. Many STDs are spread by skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Sunnyvale.