Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Take advantage of fast testing at any of our 94087 test locations. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the country to ensure convenient STD testing options in Sunnyvale and throughout California. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are correct.
We'll give you your money back if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time before visiting one of our testing centers. We have individual tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, oral and/or genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean thanks to the glossary of terminology we keep on our site.
Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody will know why you are there. To find a location in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. We are absolutely sure you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Sunnyvale, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you want to be able to protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, educate yourself. Information collected by the federal government and the health department of California are published every year.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
It is crucial that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD. It is never too late to get tested. You will be glad you chose to test for STDs in California with STDcheck.com.