Same-Day Local STD Testing
Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Our Sun City West, Arizona doctors have prescription writing authority for some afflictions. Begin STD treatment without delay if you test positive with a referral to a specialist from our doctors in Sun City West, Arizona.
Get an explanation of the lingo used to explain STD testing in the glossary of terms on our website. Our Sun City West STD testing is the only truly comprehensive online service that includes ALL of the most often spread STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds are available for anyone who must cancel their testing prior to visiting our test centers.
We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. You will get your test results via email message. Your test results will be ready for your PCs, tablets or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Sun City West, Arizona
Sun City West STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual wellbeing. Any sexually active Arizona resident is at risk for getting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- In 2011, 75 of every 100,000 Arizonans had gonorrhea
- From 2010 to 2011, the rate of female gonorrhea infection increased by 42%
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- 28,170 cases of chlamydia were reported in Arizona in 2012
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
You don't need an appointment to get STD testing today and it costs less than you think especially if you test with STDcheck.com.