Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test. Our technicians do not need additional paperwork when you get to the lab. Our 33585 STD testing doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office.
You can choose to test at any of our conveniently located test centers throughout Sumterville. Our health specialists are available for you to talk to any time, night or day to get a status update about your STD test results. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion.
All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 1-2 days after your test for your results. We do not inform your health insurance company of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
Sumterville, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual wellbeing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Sumterville area.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
It is estimated that 50% of all Florida adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Dental dams and condoms are powerful tools for preventing the transfer of STDs in Sumterville. Don't be a statistic. Contracting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again.