Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our local testing locations do not need extra paperwork when you arrive. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our service simplifies 29150 STD testing by allowing you to skip the physician's visit.
Take advantage of any of the easy payment options we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Be sure that your personal information stays safe with our service, which abides by the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Test at the same testing centers that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 29150 is simple with the industry best test panel we have created for you. No other testing provider gives you a better Sumter STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can have your results ready faster than all other services.
Sumter, South Carolina STI Data
The Sumter area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs. If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to learn what it is.
- There were 9717 men living with HIV in South Carolina at the end of 2010.
- The rate of syphilis infection among South Carolina residents in 2010 was 3.4 per 100,000 people.
- The third-most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men in 2010 was IV drug use.
- There were 3,399 white South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 569 South Carolina residents aged 45 to 54 contracted HIV.
Some STDs show no symptoms and could cause lifelong conditions like infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid taking an STD test.