Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We are sure hepatitis A testing is essential so we include it in our STD test panel. Because we value your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services on your statement. We guarantee no uncomfortable questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions.
Our test recommendation tool can help you decide what tests to take with a few simple questions. If you decide you want to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists standing by to take your calls. Get convenient STD testing in Summerville at any of our testing centers.
Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Summerville STD testing available. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 29485 area.
STD Information for Summerville, South Carolina
You are not in control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in Summerville. With STD rates climbing every year, the residents of South Carolina are at risk.
- South Carolina was 5th in the country for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- The rate of HIV infection among South Carolina men in 2010 was 522 per 100,000.
- In 2012, White residents of South Carolina accounted for 22% of HIV cases, 2nd to Blacks with 73.2%.
- The number of deaths due to HIV infection between 2008 and 2010 in South Carolina was more than double the national rate.
- The third-most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men in 2010 was IV drug use.
Many people in South Carolina are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD. Embarrassment is a major reason why many people do not take an STD test. It is estimated that more than a quarter of all sexually active people in Summerville have an STD.