Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a physician's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 26651. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Buy your test online or over the phone and there are no additional paperwork to complete.
All of our accepted payment methods are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The HIPAA Privacy Rule allows us to keep your personal information safeguarded. When you test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go directly to the lab they use to process their tests.
Your zip code is the key to finding a location close to you on our website. Our system is consumer-friendly. Because out labs alsotest for other diseases not related to sexually transmitted infections, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. We designed our STD testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities.
Summersville, West Virginia STI Statistics
Get educated and protect yourself against STDs today! The state of West Virginia publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Summersville.
- Women accounted for 52.1% of all gonorrhea infections in 2012 according to state health department
- There were a total of 1,476 HIV-positive West Virginians in 2010.
- Among HIV-positive West Virginians, 527 were between 45 and 54 years old in 2010.
- Of all men living with HIV in West Virginia at the end of 2010, 7.6% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2012, the highest rate of STDs occurred among 20-24 year olds with 1,268 reported infections
The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as condoms. If you are sexually active and don't test for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who catch an STD each year.