Convenient STD Testing
If you need STD testing in the 77479 area, choose any of our local testing centers for testing today. We have over 4,000 test centers nationwide, including in the 77479 area of Sugar Land, Texas. Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts.
Each STD test we offer is the exact same as what you'd take in a hospital or doctor's office. The testing we offer in our testing locations is closely observed by a physician to ensure your safety. We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay up-to-date about STDs.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 77479, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Sugar Land STD testing. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you are not positive for syphilis.
Sugar Land, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Arm yourself with knowledge now. Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Sugar Land collected by the federal government and the health department of Texas get distributed every year.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
The CDC advises getting tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have a testing panel for both conditions at STDcheck.com.