Local Same-Day STD Testing
Your charges will show up as FPK Services for your protection. No one else includes testing for Hepatitis A as part of a all-inclusive panel. You will not be asked embarrassing questions when you test with us.
Every STD test we offer is the exact same as what you'd take in a hospital or doctor's office. The testing we offer in our testing centers is closely monitored by a physician to ensure your safety. We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay informed about STDs.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the "gold standard" in the industry. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and STDcheck.com tests for both diseases using our test panel. In the 77478 area, we have the most sophisticated Sugar Land STD testing available.
Sugar Land, Texas STI Information
The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Texas is climbing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Sugar Land, you cannot be certain that you are sexually transmitted disease-free.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
Our test centers all over the country can get you in and out in less than 5 minutes so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.