Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a physician's office to test for STDs near 77478. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Complete your order online or over the phone and we guarantee there will not be extra paperwork to complete.
By making the decision to test with us, you are using to the labs where the hospitals near you have their tests processed. Decide to pay your STD testing with credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts for the simplest, quickest checkout. We adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule to offer the highest level of information privacy.
Our laboratories conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We created our testing system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Sugar Land, Texas
Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by STDs in Sugar Land.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases in private is easy - nobody will ever know that you got one.