Same-Day Private STD Testing
All STd test panels we offer include hepatitis A. Because we want to guarantee your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement Our laboratory technicians will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
Our labs use all the STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we make available beyond testing to help you conserve your sexual health. Our simple test procedure is always carried out under the supervision of a licensed doctor.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can have your results ready faster than all other services. No other testing provider gives you a more robust Suffolk STD testing. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 23435 is simple with the industry "gold-standard" test panel we have created for you.
Suffolk, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Each year, the federal government and the health department of Virginia compile rates of the spread of STDs and HIV in Suffolk. Getting educated about STDs is the best way to protect yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases.
- 1,652 new HIV infections occurred among Virginia women from 2008-2011.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
- 1,879 Virginia men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Virginians between the ages of 13 and 24 accounted for 1,379 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Virginia ranked #11 in the U.S. for number of people living with HIV in 2011.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on saturdays and Sundays, so get tested today and be STD free.