Same-Day STD Testing
You won't be poked or prodded when you screen for STDs with us because we only need a small blood or urine sample to screen for STDs. If you test positive for an STD, our physicians in Stuart, Florida are ready to refer you to a specialist. If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, our doctors in Stuart, Florida can prescribe medication to treat your condition.
Use our blog, Exposed, as a tool to stay up-to-date on STD topics and advances. Visit one of our labs to get the same tests used by doctors and hospitals. Put your safety first with our doctor- supervised testing.
You can access your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your health insurance company will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We know how crucial your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Stuart, Florida
Without taking an STD test in Stuart, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs. Every person in Florida is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
We have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few around the corner from you.