Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our 4,000 nationwide locations include many in Streamwood, Illinois. Our system is approved regularly to give you accurate STD test results. Learn your STD status more rapidly with our same-day 60107 STD testing.
With testing locations all over Streamwood, we have one conveniently near you. Using our test recommendation tool, you can answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that suits your needs. If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, just call one of our health specialists any time.
Test results can be downloaded and read on your PC, tablets or smartphones. Your test reports will sent to you by email. We do not report test results to your health insurance company or place them in permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Streamwood, Illinois
Being sure of your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDS in Illinois and Streamwood.
- 533 Whites were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- The rate of female HIV transmission in Illinois in 2011 was 7.6 per 100,000 residents.
- 2,999 White males were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- 72.9 out of every 100,000 Black Illinois resident had HIV at the end of 2011.
- In 2011, Illinois rate of HIV infection was 20.0 for every 100,000 resident.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that half of all Americans will contract an STD throughout their life and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting an STD test is vital to maintaining your health. The residents of Illinois are not exempt from the threat of contracting an STD.