Rapid STD Testing
We keep the testing process straightforward by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Find out how to get treated for an STD quickly with a specialist recommendation from one of our doctors in Stratford, Connecticut. Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority makes it possible for us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Stratford, Connecticut.
Our blog, Exposed, is a valuable resource for facts about STD testing and developments. We use hospital-grade STD tests in our labs so you never have to wonder whether our testing is worth it. All of our testing is overseen by a doctor to provide the high-quality of our method.
We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs conduct tests for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. To find a test site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
STD information for: Stratford, Connecticut
Stratford STD testing is the only way to find out what your STD status is with certainty. In Connecticut, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- Connecticut ranked 30th out of 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- Connecticut was 33rd out of 50 for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- The rate of death due to HIV between 2008 and 2010 in Connecticut was on par with the national rate.
- 1,076 black people in Fairfield County, CT were living with HIV in 2010.
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Stratford, Connecticut and across the USA. Stay protected by practicing safe sex.