Convenient STD Testing
Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority allows us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Stow, Ohio. Find out how to get treated for an STD quickly with a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians in Stow, Ohio. We keep the testing process easy by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample.
Our conveniently located testing facilities are located all around Stow. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, use our test recommendation tool. You can call us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results.
We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our quest to guarantee you get the best Stow STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 44224 area. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Stow, Ohio
To be sure of what your STD status is, you have to take an STD test in Stow. In Ohio, the rate of STD infections is increasing each single year.
- In 2010, Ohio was #9 in the country for gonorrhea infections.
- 80% of females who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 in Ohio were infected by heterosexual contact.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
- 767 cases of syphilis infection were reported by males in Ohio in 2012.
- There were over 1,200 new cases of HIV reported in Ohio in 2011.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.