Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Do not worry, we will not ask you embarrassing questions about the test. To make sure of your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We are offering the only online STD testing panel that includes Hepatitis A.
Our refund process of getting your money back to you within 1-2 days if you cancel before visiting our testing center is simple and fast. To be sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis aren't left out of your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service. We offer many resources to help you understand STD testing and treatment, such as an online glossary of terminology.
We do not ever place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them. STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available.
Storrs, Connecticut STD Information
You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which Storrs STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Connecticut, you are at risk for catching an STD.
- As of 2010, Tolland County had the lowest rate of HIV infections in Connecticut.
- In 2010, black females were living with HIV in Connecticut at a rate 11.7 times that of white women.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- There were 540 cases of HIV living in New London County, CT at the end of 2010.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
You will be glad you got tested in Connecticut with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get tested for STDs. It is important that you protect yourself and your partner from getting any type of STD.