Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Pick a testing package, visit one of our 95204 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office. What differentiates us from other testing specialists is we do not require extra paperwork. Give us 5 minutes or less and we will complete your test.
Get the most for your money when you buy our all-inclusive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. As long as you cancel your testing before going to our test center, your money will be returned within 1 to 2 days. With our glossary of STD terminology, we give you a way to inform yourself.
As a rule, we never alert your insurance provider to your test results. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and read on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We dispatch all test results by email.
STD Infections Data for Stockton, California
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses statistics about STDs in Stockton. Regular STD testing is the best way to stay disease-free.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.