Confidential Online STD Testing
If your STD testing comes back positive, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Stockton, California for your treatment. All of our STD tests use a small, simple blood or urine sample so you don't have to submit to any complicated medical procedures. We offer the fastest way to get tested and treated for STDs in Stockton, California with our nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions for certain conditions.
Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you know that our STD tests are safe and reliable. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal guideline we follow that keeps your information private. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options.
In 95207, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Stockton STD testing. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you are syphilis free.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Stockton, California
If you are sexually active in California, you are at risk for contracting an STD. You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which Stockton STD testing allows you to do.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
All of our local test centers throughout the country are accessible and used by most well-known specialists in your area.