Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We know your time is precious so we do not require extra paperwork. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 95209 testing sites, and getting your results- all without visiting a doctor's office. 5 minutes or less is all we need to complete your test.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD tests. The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals. The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
We do not report test results to your health insurer or place them in permanent medical records. Test results can be read on your PC, tablets or smartphones. Your test reports will dispatched to you by email.
Stockton, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in California every year. The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Stockton STD testing.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to test positive for STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.